A spooky, black, orange and fun collection of 50+ Halloween Wreath Ideas. Gather your friends and get together to make one of these amazing wreaths to display in your home during the month of October.
Halloween Wreath DIY
Who’s ready for October? Okay, I may be a little excited here. Halloween is my favorite holiday to decorate for, and this year I have some fun projects up my sleeve. Can’t wait to start showing them to you!
To kick things off I wanted to share with you my top FAVORITE DIY Halloween Wreath ideas from the internet. They’re from all over Blog Land and are so unique, but all perfect for Halloween. Some are spooky, some are classy, and all of them would be great for a craft night in October. Be sure to check them out and use them as inspiration for making your own. I’m seriously dying over some of the wreaths below!!
DIY Halloween Wreaths from Lil’ Luna:
We have quite a few Halloween wreaths here on the site, and that’s because we LOVE them!! We try to make a new one every year and we usually change it up. Sometimes it’s spooky – sometimes candy-filled. No matter what we end up displaying, these wreaths are simple to make and add to the decor during the month of October.
MORE Halloween Wreath Inspiration
We also collected some more Halloween wreath ideas to share from around the web. From some of the classics like Martha Stewart and Better Homes and Gardens to some of my favorite blogging friends – there is so much inspiration to be found in these awesome DIY wreaths.
- Musty Wreath Relic from Martha
- Fabric Halloween Wreath from The 36th Avenue
- Halloween Polka Dot Wreath from Me and Mine
- Musty Wreath Relic from Martha
- Candy Corn Wreath from Spearmint Baby
- Pumpkin Wreath from BHG
- Halloween Silk Flower Wreath from Martha
Halloween Silk Flower Wreath from Martha
Halloween Chevron Wreath from Tatertots and Jello
- Spooky Halloween Wreath from Crafty Loo’s
- Candy Corn Wreath from Bugaboo
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath from The Speckled Dog
- Halloween Chevron Wreath from Tatertots and Jello
- Halloween Paper Wreath from Scrapbooks, etc.
- Halloween Paper Plates and Sprinkles Wreath from Blue Sky Confections
- DIY Halloween Crow Wreath from Boxwood Clippings
DIY Halloween Crow Wreath from Boxwood Clippings
- Halloween Gauze Covered Wreath from The Chicadee Shop
- Spooky Eyeball Wreath from A Pretty Life
- Medallion Halloween Wreath from Madigan Made
- Halloween Bookpage Wreath from The Merry Magpie
- Batty Wreath from Carina Gardner
- Eye See You Halloween Wreath from Crafts Unleashed
Felt Flower Halloween Wreath from Living Locurto
- Pumpkin Wreath from Parents
- Halloween Glam Wreath from Days of Chalk and Chocolate
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath from The Long Thread
- Pumpkin Patch Autumn Wreath from Two Inspire You
- Orange Burlap and Spider Halloween Wreath from Annelily Design
- Felt Flower Halloween Wreath from Living Locurto
Halloween Gray Yarn Bat Wreath from Just a Girl at Eighteen25
- Halloween Gray Yarn Bat Wreath from Just a Girl at Eighteen25
- October 31 Halloween Wreath from Lipstick and Laundry
- Pumpkin Patch Wreath from Williams Sonoma
- Halloween Yarn Wreath and Bunting from Pretty Ditty
- Trick or Treat White Yarn Halloween Wreath from The Bakers Daughter
- Enter if You Dare Halloween Wreath from Little Birdie Secrets on Sassy Style Redesign
Watchful Eyes Wreath from BHG
- Black Cedar Wreath from Country Living
- Black Paper Wreath from Country Living
- Black Widow Wreath from The Chicadee Shop
- Bones and Spiders Wreath from Finding Home
- Orange Berry Wreath from Wild Ridge Design
- Watchful Eyes Wreath from BHG
- Spooky Spider Wreath by Eclectically Vintage
- Witch Stocking Wreath from Seeing Things
- Gothic Halloween Wreath from Flamingo Toes
- Bakers Twine Wreath form Popper and Mimi
- Black Licorice Wreath from Saved by Love Creations
- Wriggling Snake Wreath
Fabric Pumpkin Wreath from Design, Dining, & Diapers
- Halloween Yarn Bat Wreath from SNAP!
- Felt Ghost Wreath from Tatertots & Jello
- Spooky DIY Wreath from Rhonna Designs
- Halloween Yarn Spooky Night Wreath from Anna Hailey
- Skeleton Wreath from Mega Spooky
- Fabric Pumpkin Wreath from Design, Dining, & Diapers
Halloween Chalkboard Wreath from The 36th Avenue
- DIY Halloween Wreath from DIY Network
- Nevermore Wreath from Create. Craft. Love.
- Chevron Fall Wreath from Crafty Texas Girls
- Black Bling Wreath from Finding Home
- Orange and Black Spider Wreath from BHG
- Halloween Chalkboard Wreath from The 36th Avenue
Candy Corn Wreath from Whipperberry
- Rolled Paper Halloween Wreath from That’s My Letter
- Nevermore Halloween Wreath from Katydid and Kid
- Coffee Filter Wreath by Stamp Tramp
- You’re Being Watched Wreath from HGTV
- Candy Corn Wreath from Whipperberry
- Boo Wreath by Shortcake and Shoes
Black Crow Halloween from a Pumpkin and a Princess
- Halloween Wreath from My Sister’s Suitcase
- Halloween Wreath from Kerstie Pederson
- Black Crow Halloween Wreath from A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Spooky Wreath from Brandy’s Creations
- Skeleton Wreath by Tired and True
- Spider Web Wreath from Kaminski’s Creations
- Raven Wreath form Better Homes and Gardens
Who’s up for a craft night?? So many great Fall and Halloween wreaths. Can’t wait to make some for the home.
Thank you so much for featuring my spooky eyeball wreath! I love Halloween!!
aw great, now I need to hit the dollar store and buy a butt load of those eye balls!
Thanks for including my Halloween Glam wreath in such a great collection! So many inspirations to be found here!
I love them all!! That Williams Sonoma one with the pumpkins is my favorite! Love:)
I was at Hobby Lobby this morning buying supplies to start making some Halloween wreaths! I love all these!
Love these especially the “Watchful Eyes Wreath”!
Thank you so much for featuring three of my wreaths! I love Halloween DIY! It is my fav time of year. Good luck and have fun decorating, thanks for pumping me up for Fall. 🙂
I just marvel at how creative people can be!
Those were really fun to look through. : ) My triplets liked the ‘triplet skeletons’ best. LOL. I was torn between many! So many great and inspiring ideas, I pinned this to my Halloween board, and I’m glad I chose here to visit, from Tatertots and Jello.
Thanks for the awesome wreath round-up! Lots of great ideas here. I love the spooky ones the best… the white cheesecloth and the moss covered wreaths. How fun!
AWESOME roundup. Its that time of year again and I’m so excited. I love decorating for Halloween too. I think my fave is the spiders and skeletons. No wait, the black bling. No wait…I can’t decide! Just pinned this, thanks!
I love these, and the ones from last year as well. There is one you should see from The Art of Doing Stuff. It is great. Here is a link. http://www.theartofdoingstuff.com/halloween-wreath/ (not my blog, just enjoy it and think you might as well)
What a beautiful group of wreaths, thanks so much for featuring not one but TWO of my Halloween wreaths. Take care, Laura
You are welcome!! Your wreaths are beautiful!! I was happy to feature them. 🙂
Idea for Halloween Wreaths
I think you should do a book on Halloween crafts. I am always looking up ideas and you seem to have a good start on the type on things us Halloween Lovers are looking for. I a always looking for non-scary ideas for a Cub Scout Halloween camp I help with. Thanks for posting all these great wreaths. Pam
Thanks, Pam – you’re so sweet!! 🙂
omg how much do I love Spooky Night!!! My only problem is I want to make multiple wreaths and there aren’t enough days in October 😀
LOL! I admit I have more than 1 hanging in my home… I have about 4 Halloween wreaths!! 😉
Love the wreaths. So many to choose from… I like the bones and spiders.
Can’t wait to get some new ideals
Hope you find some good ones to try!!